Navigational Planning Software
Insight Planner is the ultimate PC software for marine navigation planning with Lowrance chartplotters. Create waypoints, routes, and points of interest (POIs), on a wide variety of supported cartography platforms such as Insight, Navionics, and raster charts using the BSB format.
Two ways to purchase:
Seamlessly plan and transfer routes, waypoints and POIs
- Splitscreen options allow you to view multiple charts from different supported formats at different zoom levels.
- Plan routes using multiple charts for verification and safety purposes.
- Transfer waypoints directly to Google Earth or GPX file.
- Plan and transfer using Lowrance waypoint and POI icons.
Use multiple vector and raster charts including:
- Insight charts including Lake, Nautic, Topo and Genesis
- C-MAP by Jeppeson
- Navionics® Platinum+, Platinum, Gold+, HotMaps® Premium, and HotMaps Platinum charts
- S-57 nautical charts (e.g. NOAA ENC®, Army Corps iENC)
- S-63 Encrypted ENC charts (requires user permit)
- BSB Version 1 through 5 raster nautical charts (NOAA RNC™, MAPTECH™, CHS, NDI DigitalOcean, Fugawi, GPS GmbH)
- NV.Digital (BSB/EAP from Nautische Veröffentlichung Verlagsgesell)
- TRAK Maps