DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE UPGRADE VERSION 18.2
We are pleased to announce the release of NOS 18.2 software, another free upgrade from Lowrance® that includes new features and functionality for Elite Ti fishfinder/chartplotters.
This release includes the following new features and software improvements:
- Genesis Live mapping
- Yamaha Integration (Phase 2)
- Evinrude Engine Integration
C-MAP Genesis Live
Update the mapping of your favorite fishing spot or map unmapped areas with ½ foot contours – in real time – on the screen of your fishfinder/chartplotter with C-MAP Genesis Live.
Genesis Live uses digital depth to create high-definition maps featuring 1/2-foot contours. Target key fishing areas with Genesis Live maps, which make it easy to find areas where fish like to hide, like standing timber, drop-offs, points, weedbeds and more. Genesis Live maps can be saved to a SD or microSD card.
With this update Elite Ti (7/9/12) now has the same level of outboard engine integration previously only available in the HDS family of products.
- Mercury VesselView
Yamaha Integration (Phase 2)
Following the introduction of Yamaha engine integration in the previous software release, this version now has the following functionality.
- CL7 Gauge not required: Completely gauge-less
- Tank calibration
- Engine Trim calibration
- Fuel Flow
- Alarm Configuration (limit setting/on/off)
- Fault Code Reporting
- Maintenance intervals
- Multi-language support
Connect to an Evinrude G2 Engine Control Head for Full Engine Data, Configuration and Diagnostic Fault Codes.
Compatible with 1-4 Evinrude Engines:
- See engine information such as: RPM/Coolant Temp/Gear/Eco Mode/Fuel Rate/Fuel Economy/Trim
- Select throttle control type, on one engine setups equipped with both hand and foot throttle
- Adjust Trim Assist controls
- Adjust IPS controls
- Calibrate trim and tilt
- Configure fuel tanks
- Configure fluid tanks
- Engine winterization
- Users can now select the frequency of notifications for software updates on internet-connected displays
- Data Sources being reset after software update
- Xi5 sources and configuration disappearing after software update
- Waypoint parsing error
- Units stuck in Standby
- Time syncing on network displays
- GeoFence and Language unlocks being removed has been resolved
- Do not use an microSD card larger than 32Gb
- Use the download link to retrieve the .upd file
- This file is NOT zipped - no need to unzip
- Copy the .upd file to your microSD card
- Insert the microSD card into your unit
- Power the unit on
- The software will automatically begin loading from the microSD card
- The unit will reboot
- Once the upgrade is complete, you're ready to use the new features.