DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE UPGRADE VERSION 5.0
This software release resolves the issues that occurred after the NOS 18.1 software update. The following issues have been corrected in this release:
- Language Unlock – After the upgrade, some users experienced the Language unlock, reverting back to English only
- GeoFence Unlock – After the upgrade, some users experienced the GeoFence unlock, reverting back to locked.
- Bottom Lock in Shallow Water – Digital Depth reading “---“ in less than 5’ of water has been resolved.
- “Waypoint Parsing Error” resolved
- Resolves issue with software failing to load on some Elite-Ti displays
- Resolves issue with AIS MOB not being shown quickly, when received via NMEA 2000®
- Enables Auto Routing/Easy Routing for Elite-5 Ti units
- Resolves Elite-Ti unit rebooting issue that occurred in some displays after the NOS 18.1 software update.
- Do not use an microSD card larger than 32Gb
- Use the link above to download the .upd file
- This file is NOT zipped - no need to unzip
- Copy the .upd file to your microSD card
- Insert the microSD card into your unit
- Power the unit on
- The software will automatically begin loading from the microSD card
- The unit will reboot
- Once the upgrade is complete, you're ready to use the new features