DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE UPGRADE VERSION 2.0
This upgrade provides the below feature additions and improved functionality to the HDS Carbon family of multi-functional displays from Lowrance:
A new Control Bar is located on the left hand side of the screen. This centralizes access to features, that had previously been available in several different places.
The Control Bar will show the controls for the following, if the relevant products are connected to the system.
- Trolling: MotorGuide ® Xi5 controls will be visible if the MotorGuide® Gateway Kit is connected to the NMEA 2000 network
- Outboard Pilot: Autopilot controls will be visible if the NAC-1 Autopilot computer is connected to the NMEA 2000 network
- Audio: Audio server controls will be visible if a compatible Audio Server, such as SonicHub/SonicHub2/Compatible NMEA 2000® Radio/Fusion-Link™ Radio, is connected to the NMEA 2000 network
- Power-Pole: Power-Pole controls will be visible if, compatible C-Monster enabled Power-Pole is paired to the unit
Dynamic Color Trails based on Boat Speed
- This allows the system to dynamically change the color of the GPS trail, based on boat speed.
- Trail color can be based on the following data sources (if available)
- SOG (Boat Speed over ground: GPS)
- STW (Boat Speed through water: Paddlewheel)
- This is great for showing where you have fished vs where you were on pad running
- Match the trail color for a constant speed when trolling baits
- Provides an extra layer of safety on those lakes and waterways that have hidden hazards previously driven through
- Heat Map is a new Chart Overlay that allows an angler to see trends in water temperature, based on where the boat has travelled.
- The water temperature history is shown on the chart as a color scale (or Heat Map) that changes depending on the temperature of the water.
- A water temperature sensor (either in a transducer or a network sensor) is required and it has to be set as a water temperature source, in the Network settings.
Additional Software Improvements